Angeles Mesa Branch Library is a branch library of the Los Angeles Public Library in the Crenshaw neighborhood of Los Angeles. It was built in the late 1920s based on a Spanish Colonial Revival style design by architect Royal Dana. The building was dedicated and opened to the public on October 9, 1928, and cost about US$35,000 to build and furnish.
In 1987, the Angeles Mesa Branch and several other branch libraries in Los Angeles were added to the National Register of Historic Places as part of a thematic group submission. The application noted that the branch libraries had been constructed in a variety of period revival styles to house the initial branch library system of the City of Los Angeles.